Adopt a puppy involves a number of responsibilities and care we must be willing to make in order to have a happy, healthy dog. These include the correct diet and exercise. Dogs need to go for a walk to burn calories and relieve tension, especially young puppies and cans, since they accumulate a larger amount of energy than adults. Otherwise, our dog may start behaving in an inappropriate manner and develop anxiety disorders and stress. However, it wakes us a question, when I walk my puppy? The first trips can not be done any more to adopt, you must follow a number of rules.
- Before you take your puppy for a walk for the first time, you need deforming and put the required vaccinations. In general, puppies can be separated from the mother from the month and a half old and begin treatment for deforming. Through breast milk puppies acquire a number of parasites that must be expelled from your body to avoid diseases. Therefore, you should take him to a vet and start the process deform your puppy, he will give you the most appropriate treatment.
- Once deformed, you can start toget their first shots . Puppies have a weaker immune system than adults and therefore it is imperative vaccinated and prevent the occurrence of diseases that probably will end his life. The compulsory vaccinations are usually those that protect your dog against distemper , parvovirus, hepatitis, Para influenza and rabies. If you want to know when to vaccinate your puppy look at the article that what you have. However, ask your vet and find out all the procedure.
- When you put your puppy all required vaccinations, you can already begin to take him out . Normally the vaccination process ends between 3 and 4 months of age can, so that until now can not let it depress the street. It is very important that you follow this advice because of not doing your dog may get some of the most common diseases due to contact with another infected or ingesting any spoiled food can. Among them is the parvo virus , which accumulated a death rate much higher than in adults puppies.
- Once you start walking your puppy can now begin the process of socialization.Remember this is very important for proper development, so we encourage you to look at our article on how to socialize a puppy to adult dogs and people . Another factor to consider when out for a walk is exercise time. Puppies need to run and tiring to release any stored energy and not create stress. Therefore, here is an article in which we detail how long exercise requires a dog from his first walks into adulthood, depending on their size. And what you want is knowing how to walk your puppy , in this article we give you the keys.
- To read more articles like when I walk my puppy , we suggest you enter our category Dog or subscribe to our newsletter .