As a latest puppy or dog holder, we will be aware of the everyday jobs that come with owning the dog and are concerned about your dog. However, they also benefit from part of the rewarding and pleasant experience of dog ownership. Over time, with training and correct care, your puppy or dog is expected to become a well-adjusted adult that is an enjoyment to own and a praise to you and the company as a whole a dog. This section includes in order for the first time brings your puppy or dog home and offers you help and care for your new dog on the environment of socialization feeding, walking and much more.
- The assortment of your new puppy from the breeder
- Remember to bring:
- Cozy blanket
- Water and food for long trips
- Pick up your new puppy will almost certainly be nervous to be released from his bunk and the environment, for the first time. Here are some instructions on how to build your new puppy as relaxed as possible:
- Try to reduce exposure to loud noises
- solve the puppy in a vehicle
- Do not allow that children or adults handle the puppy if it is too nervous
- Keep your puppy well ventilated
Be certain to give your puppy breaks comfort and take the extra bed linen puppies are prone to wee when nervous or excited! Be sure to follow the rule of the socialization of the breeder and continue this training at smallest amount others eight weeks. Use puppy socialization Plan for driving in this period. Finally, remember to buy your dog identification tag.