- A – Z Dogs
- Bird Dogs
- Buy A Puppy
- Child and dog
- Dog Accessories
- Dog Behaviour
- Dog Breeds
- Dog Care
- Dog Diet
- Dog Exercise
- Dog Grooming
- Dog Health
- Dog Pregnancy
- Dog Training
- Educating your dog
- Fearful dog
- Gun Dogs
- Help For Humans
- Hunting Dogs
- My dog proper
- Older Dogs
- Pet Care
- Pet Foods
- Pet Insurance
- Small Dogs
- Names for original and beautiful dogs
- Tips to comb a bobtail
- How do I know if my dog has rabies?
- Symptoms of a Boring Dog
- What to do with your dog during a hurricane
- A study shows that dogs feel the pain of people and seek relief
- Tips for spending summer with our dogs
- How to travel with our pet
- Exploring the Benefits of Cannabis for Dogs
- How Much Should I Feed My Pug Puppy?
- Why does my dog piss in his bed?
- Signs that our dog has grown older
- Tips to take care of your dog’s teeth
- Temperament of the Pug
- How to Train a Basque Sheepdog
- How to protect my cat at home
- Forbidden food for our pet
- Can you afford a Pug?
- Everything you need to know about the pet insurance
- Is it worth buying a pet insurance?
TagsA dog adopt a dog adopt a puppy adult dog behavior of dog breed of dog breeds of dog breeds of dogs color of dog dog dog accessories dog barking dog behavior dog bite dog breeds dog care dog food Dog health dog house dog owners dogs dogs hair dog training domestic animals education of the dog how to train your dog hunting dogs Information about dogs information of american dog information of dogs news of dog news of dogs prevent dogs Puppies puppy puppy training small dogs terrier the dog the dogs the puppy train your dog treat his dog vegetables for dogs your dog
BRIEF HISTORICAL SUMMARY: It is assumed that this breed comes from Japanese medium-sized dogs, which joined during the Kamakura era (around the year 1140) emigrants of Honshu (the main island of Japan) to Hokkaidō; precisely during this time developed a ...
HISTORY: German Jonathon Basset when he went to live in the United States, to the Appalachian mountains to the West of North Carolina took several hunters wild boar dogs to their new home. As there was no such animals, those ...
BRIEF HISTORICAL SUMMARY: The Pudelpointer is a breed of dog of sample of coarse hair that is genetically back to the two races of his origin, Pudel (Caniche) and the Pointer and developed completely isolated from other breeds of ...
GENERAL APPEARANCE: Viewed from any angle, the head, in his outline appears well square. The width is a very sought after feature. The width of the skull is equal to two-thirds of the total length of the head. The body ...
HISTORY: Dog sample of rough hair whose beginnings took place in the 19th century, with the basis of the ideas of "Hegewald" (Freiherm Sigismund von Zedlitz und Neukirch). Grew up with the intention of making a dog of strong nature and ...